[Missoula Businesses]: When word of mouth is not enough to grow your business….
BLOG POST: The fastest way to get new customers for a local business – starting today – without shelling out a huge ad budget is definitely: Facebook ads.
Your customers are on Facebook. Whether they admit it or not. And you can reach them there and make sales extremely quickly.
But there’s one big fat gaping problem: Usually the first time a new business tries Facebook advertising on their own, they run into setbacks and end up quitting.
It’s not their fault. The way Facebook ads work is kind of complicated and takes time and energy to set up right.
But the good news is, it’s not rocket science. There’s a simple system for how to get fast results with Facebook ads for your local business.
I could teach that system to you, but I’m guessing you don’t have the time for that. But the good new is, we can skip ahead to the end result: I can just do the whole thing for you.
But what the heck, here’s a quick “cliffs notes” version of the system anyway.
Facebook Ads System for Local Business Lead Generation:
1. A compelling offer is key. (I can show you what that should look like.) Note: Don’t wait for some special event or season or holiday to run your offer. Because your competitors won’t.
2. The landing page matters. Don’t just run traffic to your main website, to a page that doesn’t convert visitors to sales, or to some generic “branding” effort. It doesn’t have to be fancy, just has to be good marketing structure so it pulls results.
3. The actual Facebook ad needs to be done right. Most businesses fail here, by writing boring ads that don’t capture attention.
4. The targeting is critical. Who you target on Facebook makes all the difference. You might be shocked at how granular you can get. I can target you by your income and even your net worth. It is creepy how Facebook knows this info without you telling them, but they do and you might as well use this system to help make a difference for your customers, right?
5. Making the sale. This can be done a number of ways, online or on the phone, etc. I can help you make sure you don’t miss any opportunities here.
There are a few other factors that get more advanced like retargeting customers and moving into Instagram ads and Audience Network ads via Facebook’s ad platform, but that’s for later once you get started running your Facebook ads.
But is this for you? If you’re on the fence, here’s some more info for how you can learn more.
I’m not going to have you fill out some lame contact form, or go through some long marketing funnel to learn more about it.
The best way to learn whether this is for you is simply to talk about it. You can talk about it with me for free if you want. And the best way for you and I to talk is for you to send me a message right on…you guessed it: Facebook. Hit me up in a private message on my GrowthShop page here: https://www.facebook.com/businessgrowthshop/
Will Facebook ads work for your business? I have no idea. I don’t even know who the heck you are yet. I only know you fit the category of people I targeted on Facebook (wink wink). But I do know, it can work for just about any local business who has PEOPLE as customers. Are your customers people? Maybe let’s start there.
Send me a message on my Facebook page to talk about it with me for free.
[QUOTE]: “It’s not the strongest species that survives, nor the smartest, but the ones that are most adaptable to change.” -Charles Darwin
Reach out to me in a private message at this link. Just say, “Hey Seth, what’s the deal with them there Facebook Ads, eh?”: https://www.facebook.com/businessgrowthshop/
To ask Seth a question about your Facebook ad campaign, fill out the contact form below:
Important: This page is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook, Inc. Additionally, this page is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, INC.