Who should make daily videos?
1. Start-ups with more time than customers.
2. Established businesses who are committed to cracking the code of video marketing because they are convinced it is the future.
Who should not?
1. Businesses who are only dabbling in content marketing but are not committed to it if it doesn’t immediately show ROI.
2. The easily discouraged.
3. Jerks. (Because video amplifies who you really are.)
4. Businesses who haven’t figured out the appropriate ways to respond to negative comments.